Monday, June 24, 2002

Monday Mission 2.25 via PromoGuy.net

1. Do you wear glasses/contact lenses? If so would you consider going through Lasik surgery? (Or if you already have, please tell us about it) I wear glasses, and am considering the Lasik surgery. My brother had it, and really liked the results. The eye doctor says they can't correct me back to perfect, but it's nice to know they can clear things up a bit if I wish.

2. Did you ever have to wear braces? How are your teeth? (any cavities, any pulled teeth, root canals, etc.) Waah. Yes, yes, yes, yes, I think some of us are just blessed with nasty teeth. I had one that had a filling, then had a root canal and a crown, then the roots broke and I just had it extracted last Monday. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. What (if any) recent movies have moved you emotionally? Which one and how so? The Sum of All Fears, because we are such a good, big-hearted, open society...and that makes us hateable and vulnerable. I know, I know, we're not perfect, but geeeez...we try to be so accepting.

4. I visited my dear Mema in the managed care facility Sunday and while she is doing well, I was sad for her. Living out your final days/years someplace like that seems so lonely to me. Would you rather live the remainder of your golden years in a rest home, or pass away before it came to that? Whatever the Good Lord decides. I just hope to have courage and grace to carry it off either way.

5. Sometimes, but not nearly often enough, I will just stop and marvel at the amazing planet on which we live. The eco-system, life and death, nature, the perfect balance that keeps us alive, the universe, it can all be mind-boggling if you let your mind get carried away. What natural creation or phenomenon just flat-out leaves you with a sense of wonder? Appekunny Trail, Glacier National Park. I think God stood there to create the earth.

6. Have you ever been in a fist fight or a situation where you had to get physically violent with someone else? How did that come about? Any consequences? No, but I'm thinking about it *grin*. Could do wonders for my image.

7. Many times I look back in hindsight and think of how I should have handled a situation. Are there any recent happenings that you wish you would have handled differently? What happened and what do you wish you'd done? Two different occasions where I SHOULD HAVE SAID YES!!!! Dang

BONUS: How far away can you go, and still be dancing with me?
as far as i can sense the beat of your heart.